Monday, June 29, 2009

Get ready for a Peek!

Well wholy cow! Nearly a month has flown by since I last posted the news regarding Belles 'n Whistles! The past two-and-a-half weeks of it was spent away on vacation in Florida...now that I'm back, it's time to start the Sneak Peeking!

Below you'll see a pretty cool collage of chocolate and cherry-cream colored interlocking pieces...pieces that belong to the very first Belles 'n Whistles' Sneak-A-Peek Puzzle, whooo hooo!

Every other day, starting July 1, one of the pieces will be highlighted on one of my Design Team member's blogs...possibly even Elisabeth's! The exact blog will remain a secret so you'll want to visit the blogs to hunt for the peeks! Be sure to leave a comment when you see a puzzle piece...those who do will be automatically entered into a drawing to win the actual rubber stamp that will be uncovered here! Only one entry per sneak peek will be allowed so don't worry about having to leave comments for each new piece that is revealed! And sorry, though I'll be updating the picture below each day after a new piece is shown, comments left here will not qualify for the drawing.

Okay! Get ready for some Sneak-A-Peek fun to begin!

Summer =)


14 comments:

  1. Oh, wow this sounds very interesting! Can't wait to see the sneak peaks. :)
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooh I am all excited I can't wait and what a fun way to reveal the image I just love to blog hop :)

    X Amy X

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh I will be back .... I am sooooo nosey, lol
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very exciting!! Can't wait to see these cute little stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun, Fun, Fun!! Can't wait to see the sneak peeks of these cuties! I'm sure we'll all love them.

    xx Naoual

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's too long, don't think I can wait any longer!..lol

    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh hope to be able to take part in the fun

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds so much fun i cant wait to see these new stamps xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just got my first view of a puzzle piece. Could it be Willow with her apple basket! :)

    Thanks for the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Summer this is TOOO exciting! I just want to say, I HATE your scavenger hunt... LOL Only because I can't wait TWO WHOLE DAYS.... LOL I just know these are going to be the cutest, and I want to see RIGHT NOW! Someone is baking, with Apples I think... =)
    Hugs
    Lynda =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so confused I can't find a ingle piece I have ben through all the DT's blogs :(
    X Amy X

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great way to kick off the new designs. Thanks for this opportunity.

    ReplyDelete