Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Pssst...Pass it On!

Have you heard the exciting news? A new store, Belles 'n Whistles, will be opening in July! What is Belles 'n Whistles you ask? Now if the cute, CUTE logo isn't enough of an indication as to what this new outlet has instore, I don't know what is! Belles 'n Whistles is where you'll soon find some of the world's cutest rubber stamps, illustrated by the much loved and extremely talented artist, Elisabeth Bell! I feel extremely fortunate to have been allowed the opportunity to work with such great talent and to be able to bring such sweet rubber stamps to the stamping world, stamps such as those that so many have come to love and adore: The Willow & Oakley and Guardian Angel Collections (Whiff of Joy; Switzerland) and the ever popular Honey & Pip (Sugar Nellies; Scotland).

Elisabeth's designs will now be found in the United States as well, not only through Belles 'n Whistles but also at Susana's Custom Art and Card Design as well! The exclusive stamp line designed by Elisabeth for Belles 'n Whistles promises to be some of the most adorable stamps ever...they will certainly be "stamps that tickle the heartstrings!" You'll want to stay tuned for a sneak-peek or two, sometime soon!

So pass the word, tell all your friends, grab my Belles 'n Whistles logo and cute-ify your blog!

Want to join my Belles 'n Whistles Design Team as a Guest DT member? Of course you do! Hop on over to my Roses on Paper Challenge Blog for details on how to apply!

Want to receive the latest news from Belles 'n Whistles? Another, "Yes, of course," LOL! Go to the store and create an account to be added to my customer base! News of upcoming releases will be emailed to my customers as well as be posted on this blog.

I guess now you've heard the exciting news...only thing left to do is, pass it on!

Summer =)

25 comments:

  1. I've posted a project on Roses On Paper for the guest designer, I've created an account in store and become a follower of the blog. Now i'm just waiting excitedly to see the new stamps.
    Good look with the launch!
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x
    http://tracy-countrymouse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to present these sweet babies to you all! I hope all of you are as excited as we are and can't wait to see what you create with all of these darlings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh Summer, I know these are going to be soooooo DARLING I can just tell by your banner!!!! they are sweet!!! Cant wait to see the new stamps, and of course you have an Awesome designer designing them for you:) I am soooo going to have to apply for this guest spot for your new DT I would LOVE to work with you and design cards and projects for your new store:) Im working on one card now for the current challenge and will follow the rest of things needed to apply :)

    Hope you have a wonderful night!!! Im sooo excited and cant wait to see these darling new stamps:)
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo Hoo Summer I can't wait! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah!! I LOVE Elizabeth Bell stamps! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Summer, how exciting this all is. As you know i can't wait till the Elizabeth Bell stamps are released. Just to let you know my last order from Paper on Roses arrived this morning hunny, thank you so much! hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how cute Summer!! What a cute logo and an adorable name!!! I love it!! I will have to look for details on the DT ~ That would be a dream!! Can't wait to see the new stamps!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Summer,

    This is such exciting news!!!! I can hardly wait to see Elizabeth's new stamps. I would love to be on the design team. Must check everything out.

    Love Candy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, WOW!! Can't wait to see Elisabeth's new stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the designs of Elisabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg how much do I love Elizabeth Bell...you just need to look on my blog to see how much...I have posted a card for the GD position, I would so love the chance xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh! That sounds like a store I will spend ALL my money in! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can see this is the year I will become bankrupt from buying gorgeous Elisabeth Bell stamps argh :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That banner is just adorable Summer!! Can't wait to see the stamps - I added the cute button to my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh i cant wait to see these. if they are only half as gorgeous as ur blog they are going to be something special :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG !!!! if the banner is anything to go by these stamps are going to be gorgeous !!!! cant wait, im going to grab your lovely logo for my blog to spread the word xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have also put a new post on my blog to spread the word about your new site xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. These look adorable!! Can't wait to see the range xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh how I LOVE Elisabeth Bell's work, and these looks just adorable, I'm sure I'm going to love them!!

    I'm entering the Guest Design Team call and going to keep my fingers crossed ;o)

    xx Naoual

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, I am so excited for you Summer! Elisabeth Bell is such a well-known (and worshipped! he he!) artist, and I for one cannot wait to see what she creates for Belles n Whistles. I've created an account at the store so I can be kept up-to-date, plus I am setting aside my pennies in readiness for the launch!! Can't wait!! I'm going to 'spread the sugar' on my blog now! Good luck with Belles n Whistles, Summer - I'm sure it's going to be a huge success! Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh Wow, good luck with your new venture, I have created my account and can't wait to see these new fabulous stamps!!!! I have put your beautiful logo on my blog and have also sent in my card for the guest DT post, wow, I can't wait!! Good Luck, I wish you every success, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. good luck on your new adventure ive copied the logo so will post it on my blog and will be entering my card into the challenge and keeping my fingers,toes crossed for guest DT post lots love cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Looks cute! I'm your 100th follower!!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am so excited about this brand new range from Elizabet. I adore all her images and cannot wait to see these. I have applied to be on the GDT so I am keeping my fingers crossed very tightly. Good luck with this new venture
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is so exciting, Elisabeth! I can't wait to see the new stamps. I'm a follower and I'll be waiting to purchase too. xox ~jeni

    ReplyDelete