Monday, July 20, 2009

Alrighty then!

There were lots of nice comments left and it seems as though the sentiments are the same...you all would love to continue with the sneak peeks soooo, onward! ;D Out of the kindness of my heart (not to mention sparing you additional pain!), I've decided to uncover two pieces today...whooopeeee! Another two will be uncovered tomorrow and I will share then a few more details about the coming of the stamps as well...stay tuned! OH! And don't forget to post a comment here (if you haven't already) for a chance at winning this upcoming stamp!

Summer =)

6 comments:

  1. Adorable can't wait to see Rest

    ReplyDelete
  2. These stamps are going to be just adorable. Just love Elisabeth bell's stamps.
    Andrea Reid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first stamp and this one looks awesome too. I can't wait to get my hands on them. Thanks for the sneaky peeks. I'm waiting in anticipation :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the first stamp, and this one looks lovely I adore the baggy bottom trousers and the bare feet cant wait to see the whole thing thank you for the peek sending hugs Dorothyxxx

    ReplyDelete