Monday, July 20, 2009

Another Sneak-a-Peek Puzzle!

~~~Scroll down for Sneak-a-Peek Puzzle 2!~~~

I present to you, the Belles 'n Whistles Sneak-a-Peek Puzzle 3! I'll be the first to admit, I am as anxious as you all are to get these images shown already! Probably goes without being said as you can easily tell by the super-duper humungous pieces here eh?! So tomorrow, you're in for several treats! Not only will I fill you in on a few more details regarding these first few stamps, I will uncover 2 more pieces from Sneak-a-Peek puzzle #2 as well as one of the 4 gigantic pieces from puzzle #3...YAY! (Cartwheel, catch-my-breath, toe-touch! --I can only do this in my head--I was not a cheerleader nor was I in gymnastics!)

Exciting, exciting...even for me! ;D And we'll do another stamp giveaway for this puzzle as well so get ready to leave comments tomorrow when I unveil the first piece of this 3rd puzzle!

Summer =)

7 comments:

  1. Oh my... ain't I excited Summer?! :) These are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how exciting - love Elizabeth's work....cant wait to see what you have to offer

    ReplyDelete
  3. excitement here in Scotland too, 4 huge pieces are definitely better Summer
    lol
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see what lies beneath the puzzle pieces! From what I have seen so far, every image is adorble!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am just too excited, I can not wait.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, can't wait to see the pieces of the new hidden image. From what I've seen, the stamps are going to be beautiful.
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, even though the links of london wedding attire is given the prime links jewellery focus, it is important to look into links of london uk issues like the choice of hair and make-up, cheap links of london shoes that compliment the attire and links london jewellery other such seemingly trivial yet very cheap watch charm important details.Things to Look Out for friendship bracelets by choosing, shoes that compliment your sweetie bracelets uk wedding attire perfectly. Make sure to not only Links london Chains focus on the look of the shoe but to also pay links london pendants attention to the material of the shoe.

    ReplyDelete