Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Dum-duh-duh-dah!

Finally, I present to you, Sneak-a-Peek puzzle 2....Sisters! Yay! There you have it! Cute, right?! I think they're downright adorable! And now for the very lucky winner of this wonderfully cute stamp...drum doll please..........

Congratulations to

Lil Sis (Beccy)!

"Cant wait till a bit more is revealed I love Elizabeth Bell stamps
thy are just so darn adorable Beccy x"
7/14/09

Congratulations Beccy!
Drop me a line regarding your Sisters rubber stamp! And what a coincidence! It only hit me now! Lil Sis, Sisters, oh my! ;D

And now onto Puzzle 3!

Summer =)

2 comments:

  1. Good morning summer, wow another great stamp, can't wait for their release, im getting very inpatient now!! hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo cute! Can't sit still anymore...that is how impatient I am already...lol :-)

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete