Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Final Tah-Daaah!

Lemonade Anyone? That's just what the last of the Belles 'n Whistles Sneak-a-Peek puzzles is called! There she is, in all her cute-ness, ready to serve up a nice glass of ice-cold lemonade...mmmm, mmm! ;D Makes me want some right about now.

Golly geeze, how about those weather reports from everyone?! I've enjoyed all of your responses...thank you! We sure did run the gamut, everything from hot, hot, hot to thunderbolts & lightning to pouring cats and dogs! Some of you will need to add lots of ice to your glass while others should be sipping on hot cocoa instead! How's about I send you chilly ones a little bit of sunshine in exchange for a little bit of cool--try to even things out here! And aloooha to my fellow Hawaiians out there too! =)

Okay, enough about weather and on to the random winner of this last stamp! The lucky winner of Lemonade Anyone would be:

Stampin Mindy!
"This stamp looks absolutely adorable so far!! It's been hot in the hundreds here in Southern California. I live in Hesperia the high desert and we have been getting those Hot summer storms with mega lightning I HATE lightning!!! LOL"
7/29/09
Congratulations to you Mindy!
Drop me a line regarding your stamp!

Now that the images for this first release have all been revealed...I hope you like them as much as I do! Only one thing left...tid-bit no.9!

Tid-bit no.9: The Belles 'n Whistles online store will begin taking orders for this first release on Friday, July 31....FINALLY! The website will contain more details tomorrow. But let me be a little more specific about the date and time, since we're coming from all over the world here:

Belles 'n Whistles
will begin taking orders on
Friday, July 31st,
(click on this link, it'll tell you what the current time in Hawai'i is).

Thank you all for your tremendous patience and for following along!

Hugs to you all!
Summer =)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to Mindy - that is one beautiful stamp.

    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo I think that will be 11pm here in Scotland then (and the rest of the UK)
    can't wait til Friday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Mindy! I think that's right, weewiccababe, I think that's 11pm GMT, which means midnight CET. This image is beautiful, but they all are! It's just impossible to pick a favourite, I think I'm just going to have to get them all and after that I'll probably be broke, but I'll survive.lol
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete