Thursday, July 2, 2009

First piece reaveled!

WELL! The first piece has been revealed! Did you find it? Did you leave a comment? Good for you if you did! You've been entered into the contest to win this wonderful stamp when it is released! (only one entry per person so there's no need to comment again) If not, do check the blogs of the DT for the unveiling of another puzzle piece tomorrow! Leave a comment (on their blog) signifying that you've found the piece and you'll be entered into the drawing as well!

I should've known that Elisabeth's followers were a basket of smart apples (hint, hint, LOL!)! Several of you not only located the first piece that was unveiled, you've already guessed the image! So here it is now, revealed in the puzzle--for the rest of us who are still guessing! I've chipped off the bottom corner piece as well, just because!

Don't forget, another piece tomorrow! ;D

Summer =)

14 comments:

  1. Yes, I did find the first puzzle piece, no guess ventured at this time. Guess I'm not a smart "apple".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, found a puzzle piece, but no guess yet~
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw it on Elisabeth's blog and left a comment. :) In the puzzle I see a girl (I think) holding a basket and she's standing backward (if that's the right expression).

    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I found this image for the puzzle. I've left a comment on your blog under that image :o)

    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well.....all I see is a pair of over-all's with a sm. pocket that has a heart on it. I also see what appears to be a basket.
    I'll be watching for more clues on various DT blogs.
    Have a great day!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so much fun!! I trawled through all the DT blogs until I eventually found the puzzle piece! I've left a comment and I think I've figured out what the image is called, but I won't post it here as I certainly don't want to spoil anyone else's fun! Can't wait for the stamps to be released!! Have a great day everyone! Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Think I have found the first sneek peek and have left a comment on that page. Looking forward to finding the next sneek peeks and the stamps being launched.

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. An "apple" a day....I can't wait to see what Elizabeth has "cooked up!" =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait for another piece of the puzzle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are we supposed to leave the comment here or on the place where we find the mystery piece of the puzzle? I left it there. Maybe I should leave it in both places just to be sure. My guess is on the 1st persons blog where I found the piece. =)
    This is so exciting!
    Hugs
    Lynda =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a question.. So, if we already left a comment on the first sneak peak, are we supposed to leave the comments on all the sneak peaks (but one comment per person), or only one comment in general, like, just comment on one of the peaks. I'm a bit confused..

    Thanks
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  12. hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Are we supposed to leave the comment here or on the place where we find the mystery piece of the puzzle? I left it there.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. cant wait to see this darling new image:)

    Have a wonderful week!!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete