Thursday, July 23, 2009

Puzzle 3, Part 3...

Oh sooo nice! I love all of the comments that were left about picnic-ing! *sigh* So tranquil and serene...lovely! I can remember picnics as a child, meeting up with aunts, uncles, cousins and family friends at the local beaches. We'd stay all day, playing in the sand and sea, barbequing and enjoying one another's company. And watermelon! I remember a lot of watermelon at our picnics, LOL! Those were the days!

Okay, so there's another piece missing from our puzzle--and only one piece left! There's definately a picnic going on! And it looks as if the guests are very special ones! ;D

For a chance at winning this cute stamp, leave a comment here sharing what your choice of a summertime beverage would be while on such a picnic! Feel free to comment again, even if you've done so already. Your names will be counted just once for the drawing and the winner will be announced tomorrow at the unveiling of the last piece!

Another tid-bit for you...

Tid-bit no.3: There are a total of six cute stamp images in this first Belles 'n Whistles release! Six! And by tomorrow you would've seen three of the images already! Must mean they're coming soon!

Be sure to stop by tomorrow for the last piece of the image revealed, the winner of this wonderful stamp, and yet another tid-bit...this one could be BIG!

Summer =)

15 comments:

  1. Now that looks like a fab picnic to me - cant think of anything better to be in that basket than strawberries and Pims No1 to wash them down with - summertime treat indeed. Sure hope those stamps arrive soon.
    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well.. something like lemonade or anything really.. picnicing makes you reeeeally hungry :) And thirsty.. but in winter picnics (when it's not raining obviously! :) I just loooove a cup of warm coffee or capuccino while I'm lazying around

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite picnic beverage is a glass of white wine or cold water

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love to have some fresh blueberries and strawberries in my picnic basket for dessert and some chicken (cold one of course, like cold rotisserie chicken, as finger food) and a fresh crusty baguette. Yummy! If it's a hot day I prefer ice tea or sparkling water and if it's not that steaming hot I like to enjoy a glass of sparkling wine with the fresh berries :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would truly love a glass of nice cold rose with my summer picnics. What fabulous stamps that are being launched soon can't wait to get my hands on them.

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This stamp is adorable, as is all of Elisabeth's creations!
    For my picnic, I would have to have a huge glass of iced tea (being from the deep south!)- and that would be sweet iced tea - there is nothing better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, another adorable stamp! Can't wait to see the next one!

    My fave 'picnic' drink would have to be a chilled glass of sparkling white wine (preferably champagne!!) with some sweet, juicy strawberries! ... mmm ... heaven!

    Hugs, Sem xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite picnic drink would be strawberry lemonade with chunks of real frozen strawberry - YUM!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. my favourite drink comes from the past when I went to visit my gran, and she made me a tent out of a sheet, and gave me home made lemonade,
    that was 60 years ago xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my all-time favorite drink on a picnic would be an icecold strawberry daiquiri, preferably with a big layer of whipped cream on top :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking good Summer, All of these images are simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww, these are the very Best kind of picnics to have! I think I need to have one just like that! I'm not to old am I?
    Hugs
    Lynda =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh summer this is such a lovely image, is it Teddy Bears Picnic? i love all these new designs, can't wait to get my hand on one!! My favourite picnic drink is elderberry cordial and lemonade! with strawberries and cream to accompany. I love cream, especially the devon clotted cream!!!! now ive made myself hungry!!! have a lovely evening, hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well "Teddy Bears Picnic" is allowed no strong drink. Sorry you are all to young. You will have to drink my favorite lemonade. Picnics in the country beside a lake and lovely old trees are a favored memory for me. Help, I can't take on another job to get all of these stamps I love. LOL"Serendipitybythegulf.blogspot.com"

    ReplyDelete
  15. OHH I can tell I love this stamp. And my favorite kind of pick-nick is the ones where I'm just hanging out with my family. Awesome times :)

    ReplyDelete