Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tah dahhhhh and Congratulations!

Presenting to you, the very cute Belle in this stamp called Sunshine & Apples! Bravo for those who were able to guess the image--how did you ever?!!?! In the words of Belle's creator, "Comfortable in her breezy outfit and flip-flops, Belle is pickin apples and flowers and also ready for a cheerful sun shower!" Sigh...wish I was there with Belle now, LOL!

Those who left comments on the puzzle piece blogs (there were many...YAY!) had their names entered into a special drawing to win this gorgeous stamp--only one entry per person was counted (and don't worry, those who left multiple/duplicate comments were not disqualified, as someone had asked me). The lucky winner of this Sunshine & Apples rubber stamp giveaway is

"I think I have the stamp figured out from your SASS Gallery. All of your images are adorable, my collection is growing!!" 7/1/09 (Elisabeth's Blog)

Congratulations Deb!
Drop me a line regarding your Sunshine & Apples rubber stamp!

Next Sneak-A-Peek puzzle posting in an hour or two...really!

Summer =)

4 comments:

  1. Very unique blog.
    Fantastic pictures. Wow...

    I like your blog.

    Please visit:
    http://bali-digitalworld.blogspot.com

    Keep blogging.
    Good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to use this new stamp collection from Elisabeth Bell :) and congratulations Deb, lucky lady:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Deb ... enjoy this gorgeous prize.

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OM I love this stamp!

    I think I have to win the lotery, to buy this and all the coming up stamps ;) * wink

    Hugs, Janneke

    ReplyDelete