Friday, July 24, 2009

You guessed it!

Sneak-a-Peek puzzle number 3 hid the stamp image, Teddy Bear's Picnic! How scrumptious is that?! LOL! And thank you all for commenting on your favorite summertime drinks! I got so thirsty reading your replies that I had to pour me a tall glass of iced-tea! Mmmmm! I'll have to try some of the other drinks that were mentioned as well!

Without beating around the bush, let's get on to the lucky winner of this upcoming stamp...

Congratulations goes out to

Liza!

"cant wait to see the rest of these stamps reveiled the look sooo sweet and need inked and coloured straight away lol my fav embellishment at the moment (i change my mind regulary) is flowers,layered up with martha stewart frond branch behind them,they are so effective on cards and altered itemslove n hugs liza xox"
7/21/09

Congratulations Liza! Drop me a line regarding your
Teddy Bear Picnic rubber stamp!

Tid-bit no.4: Hmmm. Something big and juicy. How about this--these deliciously cute rubber stamps are approximately 7 days away from becoming available! Can we stand the wait?! Of course we can...we've endured it this long already, LOL! Thanks for hanging in there! ;D

Speaking of big, tomorrow I'll uncover one of the whopper pieces in this next Sneak-a-Peek puzzle below! Whooo hooo! Only TWO pieces!

Summer =)

4 comments:

  1. Oh, what an adorable image! Congratulations, Liza, you lucky girl! :) Can't wait to see what lies behind the next puzzle. :)

    vanja

    ReplyDelete
  2. What another gorgeous 'must have' stamp. My only diasppointment is that it's not available in time for my daughter's 8th birthday this Sunday. That picture is her completely! LOL! 7 days to wait ... oooh ... I'm really excited and just can't wait!!! I have a sneeking suspicion that I'm going to be buying them all!! ;o) Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see. Elisabeth is just such a fabulous artist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can not wait to see the next image! hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete