Monday, September 7, 2009

And the most Inspirational Idea is........

**
OMG you have no idea how hard this weekend has been for me.
Now I know why all the other challenge blogs use the Random
Number selector to determine the winner of their challenges.
**
Each and every one of your ideas was FUNTASTIC and very, very
inspiring, however as you know there is always a BUT and here it is,
BUT there can only be ONE winner of the stamp - and that winner is:
~ CARRIE ~
Carrie has loaded me up with so many ideas, but the one that inspired me
the most was a TRIVET. Make sure you come back on Friday to see how
it turned out (oh and every other day as well for more fun and games from
the rest of the Belles 'n Whistles Design Team)
**
Carrie said...
Adorable card. This is my favorite stamp from the release if it's possible to pick a favorite. She is so cute! Well I think she would be adorable as an altered notebook/clipboard or altered lunch tin. But she would be cute as earrings/key chain using shrinky dink (not sure exactly how small she'd shrink). Or coasters or what about making a trivit of her. I tried to post a link but it wouldn't let me so just go to Amazon and type in the search square trivit. Or even a white thick notepad and stamping her on each side and then get some apple dsp or coordinating color cardstock and making a matching RSVP pen. Fridge magent would be really cute too. Especially if you later and pop some of the elements like the umbrella. Ok I think I'm outta ideas.
**
Carrie, please send me your delivery details to me at peta0707@bigpond.net.au so we can get your Sunshine & Apples stamp out to you.
**
~ Peta ~

1 comment: