Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Belle Wednesday


Well - that's what I call my project for you today. Belle is also French for beautiful and that's what I think this little girl is - don't you?
For those of you that have missed this - the DT girls are posting projects/cards on the BnW blog everyday for you to be inspired by. And you can also win a stamp sometimes - just by leaving a comment. Nope - can't tell you which one it is - she's keeping that to herself :-)
Back to my project that I want to show you. I wanted to colour cute Belle sitting with Teddy for such a long time and also make a handbag. So I made the handbag during our Frändescrap event after the tutorial I had purchased from Becky Roberts. She has some really fun tutorials - so you will see some more of the things I've made from her tutorials on my blog.

To make this bag - make sure that you have matching DPs. I used my SUs, since I know they match both on the inside and the outside. Here's one side of the bag - with three pockets. Here's a pic of the larger pocket that I made to go on the otherside. Added my coloured image of sweet Belle + some pink roses.Here's how it looks when you open it. As you can see - the inside match the colours on the outside - even though the pattern is different. Used my SU punches to make the lock and attached a brad in the center. Added velcro on the back so that it closes and opens easily.
I used my SU ribbon to go all around the sides and as the handle.
Here's another angle for you. Hope you liked it! Also - hope you are ready for the new stamps that are released soon. I assure you - you don't want to miss that!!!
And yes - I have a question for you - what other projects would you like to see here - that is - anything but a card and that would be?????
Have fun and again - don't miss the release of the next set of amazing imaged for BnW!!!
Kram - Anki

12 comments:

  1. Waw this is fab bag, love it and the image is so fab gorgeous, I would love to see some mini books or albums! Thanks! Hugs,Moni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant handbag!!! Love that image too - great colouring. How about a paper bag album? Or just anything, it's bound to be fabulous, whatever.x :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bag really cute, I think I'd like to see some matching gift sets e.g. stationery sets as it is coming up to christmas. Any Christmas gift ideas would be welcome.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Anki.. this is gorgeous mt friend!! :) I love everything about it.. my goodness.. this blog is bringing out lots and lots of talent!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWEEE Anki! This is just AWESOME!! Would love to try making it when I have time. I can be so slow at times. :) Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anki this is stunning! What a great inspiration! Love the colors and how you colored Belle, just fantastic!!!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anki this is the cutest!! I so love this!! Thanks so much for the link and the wonderful idea!!
    The colors are so pretty and that image of course is just adorable!!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful!! i LOVE that image!!
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Anki. I love altered journals & card gift sets.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is soooo cute!! Hmm I'd love to see a Christmas ornament. Thanks for sharing this lovely tote!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely bag, gorgeous image too. I would love to see another of your pot stands but with a Christmas image or a set of Christmas table items, place settings etc.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So, even though the links of london wedding attire is given the prime links jewellery focus, it is important to look into links of london uk issues like the choice of hair and make-up, cheap links of london shoes that compliment the attire and links london jewellery other such seemingly trivial yet very cheap watch charm important details.Things to Look Out for friendship bracelets by choosing, shoes that compliment your sweetie bracelets uk wedding attire perfectly. Make sure to not only Links london Chains focus on the look of the shoe but to also pay links london pendants attention to the material of the shoe.

    ReplyDelete