Saturday, September 19, 2009

Fall release and Blog hop winner

God Morning ladies!

Thank you all so much for joining us for our blog hop in honor of these new cute stamps for BnW. As you know - they are released TODAY - and start shipping September 22nd - so pop over and grab some.

It has been a pleasure to read all your sweet and lovely comments. I have tried to visit each and one of your blogs - but please forgive me if I missed one or two.

Well - I guess I should not keep you waiting - so here's the lucky winner (picked by Random org+ left comments on each and one of the DT girls blogs) of the full set of stamps:

Kathy said...
Anki your card is so sweet!! Love the colors and this image is still a favorite of mine!!!I just loved the blog hop!! I feel Autumn is in full swing now and I should go and bake something!! LOLAll the creations were adorable and I love EVERY SINGLE one of the images but the scarecrow and boy one just melts my heart!!! Can it get sweeter than that???I think all did such a fabulous job with the presentations of their cards and I loved the blog hop!!Thanks for being such a gracious host Anki dear!! LOL:)Kathy


Congratulations Kathy! Please send me your contact details so Summer can get these adorable stamps in the mail to you.

Wish you all a wonderful Saturday and remember to pop by the BnW shop to get your hands on these cuties. Also - make sure that you are following this blog as well - because you never know what Summer and the team has in store for you + we also always want you to show us what you are creating with the BnW cuties.

Once again - thank you soo much for joining us for this release and a big thank you to Summer and Elisabeth for making these cute images available for us all to work with.

Kram

Anki

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kathy!!!!! :) Enjoy your beautiful new stamps when they arrive!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kathy! I know you´ll have a lot of fun playing with your stamps so enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Kathy!!! Can't wait to see what you are creating with these beauties!!!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my word!!!! I cannot believe it!!! Thanks so much for the fabulous surprise this morning!!! Oh I am so happy ~ I love every single one of them! Thank you so very much!! Have a great week-end ~ I know I will!! LOL
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Kathy,
    I'm so excited for you, and can't wait to see what you'll create with these beauties!
    Big Hugs,
    Lynda =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh rats!! I was too late to join in the blog hop, but I hopped anyway and oh my goodness!! What fabulous talent and treats I saw along the way!! :) CONGRATS to the winner and I will be checking out these new images today!! THANKS FOR THE FUN!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete