Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Lemonade, Anyone for Tastefully Tuesday!

I'm a bit late and make sure that you check out Summer's post below me for some news about our new release! Wouldn't it be great to be in on the decision making on how the next release is going to happen? We'd love to have your ideas about that as much as I'd love to have your recipes for some good beverages!



Don't you just want to eat "Lemonade, Anyone?" right up? I know I did when I first laid eyes on her. And this paper from the Lemonade BasicGrey pack just fits for her. I am going to be making recipe boxes and cards for my girls for Christmas and I'd love to add in some recipes from someone other than just myself. So what is the best lemonade or sweet tea or hot tottie recipe you've had or use?

Two of my favorites is to make a pitcher of pure lemonade using just lots of sliced lemons, water, ice and sugar (yes, I know it's bad for you, but it's so good in lemonade!) and then I've boiled tea and let it cool. Then I've mixed them half lemondade and half tea, put it over ice and drank it down! Yummy!



And just look at this sweet face on her? You just know she wants to offer the best refreshments to her guests that she possibly can.

So tell me your recipes for some great beverages. I'd love to share them with my family! And make sure to share how you'd love to hear or see or find out about our next release. We aim to please!

Card Ingredients:

Lemonade Anyone by Belles N' Whistles, Stickles, Glossy Accents, Lemonade BasicGrey paper, BasicGrey Bling Pearls, buttons, Scrapper's Floss, cuttlebug, nestabilities, ribbon, copics

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Susan!

    We make iced tea everyday in my house. I guess it's just a traditional way of making it. We use tea bags. Add tea bags to boiled water. Let it sit for about an hour. Take the tea bags out, add fresh LIME juice, add sugar, done! Lime juice has a better taste than lemon juice. Very simple! Give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card

    my favourite recipe involving lemonade is pimms!

    Large pitcher,
    1/4 pimms number 1
    3/4 lemonade
    fresh mint leaves
    cucumber
    apple
    strawberries
    orange
    lemon

    cover and leave in the fridge for an hour so the fruit soaks up all the alchol and then serve over ice.

    For a nice cup of tea, earl grey teabags, dash of milk and one sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Susan. Love the sparkle on the lemonade especially!
    I make my lemonade with Crystal Light...LOL..but yours sounds waaaaay better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is just so gorgeous!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, I love all the sparkle. I make lemonade the same way you do, except I don't add tea. However, right now I'm having a cup of hot tea, I added lots of lemon to it and just one teaspoon of sugar. It's not very refreshing, but it's good for my cold.
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this one & just love her. I don't have any receipes...I just purchase the premade stuff. You made a wonderful project.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really a yummy card! Gorgeous work and love the sparkle!

    Nestea Instant Lemonda Iced Tea mix rules! Just add real leamon slices and lotsa ice LOL! I really love the flavor!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heehee, Crystal Light makes the lemonade at my house. But I do like to put the jug in the freezer for about an hour before serving. When it comes out of the freezer just give it a few good shakes and it's a yummy, refreshing slushy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh wowww,what a beautiful card,i love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is sooo adorable. My favorite drink is fresh made lemonade. I love adding raspberries or strawberries to it too! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card!! I just adore this image!!!
    My favorite is Swiss Premium Tea Cooler. It is just that a mix of lemonade and iced tea!! Tastes so good!!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete