Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ta Da Tuesday! A Basket of Variety!


I love baskets! I have such fun making these and they're just as easy as can be. And adding some of these cutie doll Belles N' Whistles makes it all the more adorable!



Here is a couple of different views of them. Would you believe that these are beer coasters covered with card stock? I punched the holes with an ice pick (can't find my crop-i-dile) and threaded some gingham ribbon through the sides. I love the paper here and filled this sweetie with push pins, paper clips and Post-Its.


I colored my images with Prismacolor pencils and OMS and added some Glossy Accents and Stickles to them and cut them out and framed them with my nestabilities.



I added a couple of buttons and cut out flourishes and waves from my EK Success punch.



Here is Belle Sitting With Teddy. I just adore her big bows in her hair!



And my Sweet Teddy Bear Picnic is a perfect way end this post, having a cookie! I hope you enjoy making one of these cute baskets and fill it with whatever you like! So tell me, what's your favorite back to school item?

10 comments:

  1. Great idea and great for kids to do aswell, I just love making bookmarks, I can't help it. Apart from Hubby we all read in our house a lot. Even my 3 year old has a book in his hands a lot too, although he can't read yet.
    Loving the daily posts.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable!! Hehe my favorite back to school item is peace and quiet. ;) Does that count? If not I love post it notes. LOL very genius to use an ice pick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a really sweet project!!! These images are just waaaay too cute!! ;) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just ordered my first 3 my boyfriend did for me last night .My thing in school was my 1st grade teacher she was the best at the end of the year she pick me as her fav and took me to micky d'sSarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susan! This is awesome work! I love the idea that there are different images on each side. Love the blackboard bg too...

    My favorite back to school item.... hmm... it would be the small notepads that we alter to make shopping lists. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is amazing and what a great idea...I love the Teddy bears picnic stamp too I used it at the weekend and posted a card with it on...stunning stamp
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty box!! Your paper is so cool love the blackboard look! Also I really like the "partial" image that you have used!! I always want to try that and forget!!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab projects, love them all and so cute images! My fav back to school item would be notepad! Hugs,Moni

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just adorable!!
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a great piece. I think it would have to be a bookmark for me, I love making them and used to get volunteered to make them for all my daughters friend too.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete