Wednesday, September 30, 2009

WANT ME WEDNESDAY!

Hello Everyone, hope all of you are doing well! Don't you love that tutorial on how to make a pumpkin using your nestabilities? If you missed it, scroll down below to see how it's done!
Today I made some gift tags for Halloween using one of the most darling stamps called Little Witch with Broom. The last time I used this stamp I used the entire image and made her for a recipe card. But this time I wanted to show you that you can also use a portion to create other things.
So, I stamped her 3 times and colored her in. Next, I cut her out with my circle nestabilities and punched a hole at the top for the ribbon. That's it! Super fun and easy! =) Since the holidays are coming up these NEW stamps are perfect for making tags! I hope you enjoyed the idea and will create some of your own too!
If you'd like to win this cute stamp, head on over to my blog, the winner will be drawn on Friday October 2. Good luck!

7 comments:

  1. Supercute and I want that candy now ;-)) Kram - Anki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous gift ideas, would sure be a hit with the kiddies round here.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowza!! that's cute, super fun and quick!! lovely work xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look fab!! I love the background effect too, often you don't use stamps as much as you should, this is a great idea!!
    hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fabulous idea! Trick or Treat isn't a big thing where I live in the UK, but I do make cards for my grandchildren and have used Little Witch for my granddaughter's card this year. It's on my blog if you want to take a look and is also my entry to the ROP stitch challenge.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to make treats like these for my childrens classes and this is just the inspiration i needed THANKYOU!She's a super cute witch!
    hugs amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just adore this idea!! Everytime I see someone do this I think what a fab idea and I never actually do it!! I love the look of this one though ~ I think I will have to try it out!! So cute!!
    :)kathy

    ReplyDelete