Saturday, October 10, 2009

BnW Saturday Spotlight

Happy weekend everyone!

I must say that all the cards that I've seen using the sketch provided by me earlier this week has just been wonderful. It's hard for me to only choose 2 of you to be in the BnW Spotlight - but I guess I have to ;-)

So here's our first lady in the Spotlight - Michele!

I think her card is just so vivid with the bright colours -don't you? Also - please note the lovely flowers made by Michele and the stiches. It's just so pretty in to every detail.
She's used Teddy Bear Picnic - just love this image.

Congratulations Michele - enjoy being the BnW Spotlight lady! And hope you receive a lot of love from our BnW readers here. You so deserve it!

Kram

Anki

7 comments:

  1. Yeah Michele!! Congrats to you!! Your creation is so stunning and colorful! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy tat lovely stamp found a home with a lot of love :) You made a lovely job with it. Even cropped she is so cute!! Congrats Michele :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. bravo Michele! your card is beautiful :)) love it!!
    Have fun being in the spotlight
    ;)

    hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I can't believe it, thank you sooooooooooooo much for choosing me, you've really made my weekend :0) Big Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Michele!! I love the bright colors and this image is so sweet!! Lovely job with the sketch!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT pick! I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card :) Love the bright colours and the flowers really are pretty :)

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete