Tuesday, October 13, 2009

News, news and MORE news, LOL!

Hi there everyone! I've got a quick but exciting and informative post today! Several bits of news to share with you all...let me dive right on in!

  1. I want to alert you all to a brand new Belles 'n Whistles photo sharing gallery...whooo hoooo! A popular gallery format adopted by many internet sites, I felt it a must to add one to the Belles 'n Whistles store. Please visit the gallery at http://www.bellesnwhistlesstamps.com/gallery ...better yet, please register on the gallery and upload your Belles 'n Whistles creations to share with everyone! We'd love to see what you've made! =)
  2. To celebrate the new photo sharing place, I will be selecting a few lucky members from the gallery who will each win a free Belles 'n Whistles stamp! ;D The gallery will be ongoing of course, but the winners of free stamps will be named this coming sunday, October 18th...so hurry and upload a photo or two!
  3. Now for those of you who have not yet seen these gorgeous Belles 'n Whistles stamps (I mean actually SEEN them, LOL!), please visit the Belles 'n Whistles homepage...I'd like to introduce you to these beauties! You'll get what I mean--go visit the site! ;D
  4. Please don't forget to join us over on the Challenge Blog if you are interested in a Guest Design Team Member position...the call is open now through October 19th!
  5. Baaagh! Even MORE importantly, Elisabeth herself is giving away a FABULOUS blog candy, ending on the 14th! You MUST check it out NOW and put in your comment if you haven't already! I would looove for one of you to win! Go to it!
  6. And lastly, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! (sing it when you read it...read it again if you didn't sing the first time, LOL!)...okay well, it's not ACTUALLY looking like Christmas, not yet anyway, but in case you were wondering, yes--Belles 'n Whistles Christmas stamps will be here before you know it! Hooray! ;) Okay. That's all I can tell you about them for now.

Thanks for bearing with this not-so-pretty post of mine! And please do check out some of these wonderful opportunites I've presented here! =)

Hugs to all!

Summer =)

6 comments:

  1. Wo Hooo!! Go for it!!! Thank you Summer!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo exciting! Great Post Summer!
    I can't wait to see what everyone loads into the brand new gallery! =)
    Hugs
    Lynda =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh I'm so excited I've just uploaded my card onto the gallery. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gallery idea!! I like to see all the cards in one place!!
    Oh how I can't wait for the Christmas stamps either!!
    Thanks for all the news today!!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. New stamps, new stamps! YEAH! Looking forward to seeing them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so cool, to have a place to share all the Belles creations! I can't wait to see all the Christmas stamps! I love Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete