Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fall in Love

So have you fallen in love with these beautiful Belles n' Whistles Stamps for Fall yet?? I did and just can't stop creating with them! The card I made for today uses Warm Apple Pie. Mmmm!
I assume that she is from Holland due to the kind of footwear she has but, I could be wrong. What do you think? Anyway, I had to create a card using the new Basic Grey paper called Indian Summer because it's got various shades of pink (my favorite color) and leaves for Fall.
To coordinate with the papers I found some pink flowers and pearls to accent. I tried to give the card a dainty and soft feel by using the pearls and I used these papers for a little rustic appeal.
Here's a close up of the stamp and the embellishments I added around her. I got my paper, flowers, and leaves from Roses on Paper! Well, if you like this cutie and would like a chance to win her be sure to stop by my blog HERE! Have a wonderful Wednesday!!

7 comments:

  1. Wowzers Jodi! Your card is stunning! Love the bright colors and the added details with the flowers and pearls!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowee Jodi! Gorgeous card! Love the layout, coloring and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOA Baby... she's Gorgeous! Don't you just LOVE those Indain Summer papers? And that Apple Pie looks so delicious! I love the way you colored her. Gorgeous - Just Gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely bright colours. Love that stampimage and have already ordered it. :)
    Kristin :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!! Love the warm colors and your coloring is fabulous!! AND yes I have fallen in love already!! LOL I just wish I had more time to play!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmm my comment didn't show up I did put it on my blog@glograbear.blog spot for U!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, even though the links of london wedding attire is given the prime links jewellery focus, it is important to look into links of london uk issues like the choice of hair and make-up, cheap links of london shoes that compliment the attire and links london jewellery other such seemingly trivial yet very cheap watch charm important details.Things to Look Out for friendship bracelets by choosing, shoes that compliment your sweetie bracelets uk wedding attire perfectly. Make sure to not only Links london Chains focus on the look of the shoe but to also pay links london pendants attention to the material of the shoe.

    ReplyDelete