Wednesday, October 14, 2009

get well wednesday



Happy wednesday everyone! I hope you are all feeling wonderful. But I know of so many people that are or have been sick at that time of year - also in our team - that I thought I would send out some get well wishes to all of you. And also want to show you an easy way to show someone that you care about him and are wishing him a speedy recovery. So I have created a little set with a few things everyone who´s not doing well will enjoy for sure. It includes a tea bag holder with some yummy tea, a sleeve filled with a package of instanst soup (for sure not as good as the real chicken soup from granma but it will be appreciated as well) and at least a cute looking cover for a box of tissues.

This is, how it looks opened or pulled out:



This is a close up showing the sleeve for the soup.
I used Tania Baking on this one because you don´t know what she´s really stirring in. Might be a good soup as well.



Here you can see the tissue holder. When you looked at the first picture - did you realize that there seems to be something different with the stamps? You are right!LOL!
For this one I used a part of the Teddy Bear Picnic stamp. This is a huge stamp but exactly because of this it is wonderful for only using parts of it. When inking up the stamp I removed the ink from a part of her head and also from the cookie she is originally holding in her hand. After stamping I hand drew the spoon and the thing with the red cross on (really don´t know the english word for that!LOL). So now she´s looking like a little nurse giving out some medicine.



And last but not least a close up of the tea bag holder. Even here I changed the stamp a bit. I used Lemonade Anyone? here and removed the ink from the glasses of lemonade she is normally going to serve. On their place I stamped this cup of hot tea. Can you see it steaming? Instructions for the tea bag holder can be found here.



I hope you enjoyed my get well set and am sure there is a friend of you out there that isn´t feeling good who will enjoy to get one of those.
Hope you all stay sane or get well soon!

Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

13 comments:

  1. KATHRIN! You are brilliant! =))) I LOOOOVE this wonderful set you've created! Sooooo smart! MWAH to you! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!!! endless creations if you think outside... Awesome job on your creations! TFS... Hugs, Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would make me feel better in an instant! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh this is super fbulous Kathrin!! My goodness how creative.. our team is!! You are awesome!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant I lvoe the way you have changed the stamped images to fit your scene. A really lovely get well set.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhh Kathrin.... This is amazing, and so thought out! You've done a BEAUTIFUL Job!
    Big Hugs
    Lynda =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is just adorable!!! The little changes you have made are brilliant and make this set so cute!! I am sure anyone would love this and it would put a smile on there face!!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, my stinkin word, how cute! I love all the alterations you made and what soothing colors. I hope you don't mind if I case this! Great mix of the images. They're just perfect!

    Hugs to you,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what a fantastic idea, how about a tutorial on it and maybe some templates. Go on I'd love to make these. Thay are so gorgeous and useful too.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kathrin, this is exquisitely lovely!!! The colors are so comforting and your talent is unsurpassed with this set!!! You are so clever to make so many alterations and they are so beautiful and PERFECT...Gorgeous job, sweetie...Hugs..Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kathrin! This is just so creative!! I love what you have created here!! Sooooo cute!!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fantastic Kathrin!!! Love how you changed the stamps with just little things and made them fit for your project! Brilliant!!!!!!!!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  13. sooooooo beautiful.. you have so much talent :) i love it .. hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete