Thursday, October 29, 2009

Lil Miss Poppy Gift Card Holder

I have a quick and easy project to share with you today and Lil Miss Poppy from Belles N' Whistles is here to help me! I love these gift card holders and you can see the tutorial here. I thought that with the upcoming holidays right around the corner, these would make great, quick containers for you.



She's colored with copics and I used some Diamond Glaze on her ribbon and a tiny bit of stickles on her blouse and skirt. I added a bit of decoration by using my flourish punch from EK Success.

Here's a copy of the inside.



And Lil Miss Poppy has the sweetest looking face. I love showing her off!



I'd love to see some of your examples! Show em off, girls!

And don't forget to join in on our blog hop tomorrow! We just can't wait to show off our new release from Belles N' Whistles! Get ready!

Card Ingredients:

Lil Miss Poppy from Belles N' Whistles, Indian Summer Paper from BasicGrey, Flourish punch from EK Success, ribbon, BasicGrey Bling, ribbon

4 comments:

  1. WOWZA Susan.... Who wouldn't love getting a gift card inside this adorable little gift card holder. FABULOUS JOB!!!
    Big Hugs
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! The front says something about what`s to come also.. ready there with the purse... Looks like you are sending someone to shopping! Loved it! Great colours also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous project! I just love this cute little Poppy. Looking forward to the blog hop. :)
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome GCH!!! i love how that image can be so versatile... and the colors you used are stunning... Great job! hugs, Kris

    ReplyDelete