Monday, October 26, 2009

Making Memories Monday

Made a card using the sweet Sisters image from the July 2009 Collection. Reminds me of my sister and I when we were kids and then a few years later my 2 nieces who always went together. The younger one tagging along the elder cousin. Now that I think about it, this image would be great for scrapbooks too.

Coloring was done with Copic markers. I used Basic Grey papers and added wooden flowers with pearl centers. Sky was sponged.
Thanks for stopping by and for any comments you may leave!
Have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the "sisterly love" feeling of this image! TFS... hugs, Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and gorgeous coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this stamp too but never been able to colour it in as beautifully as this yummy

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is amazing hun makes me want to get mine out and ink it up totally brilliant love cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coloring I love this stamp. Love all of the colors as wll. So Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo cute Lilian!!!!!!!!! Beautiful coloring and I love the colors you have chosen!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Lils, this is FABULOUS! That's it, I'm getting on a plane, and coming to find you, you are going to teach a coloring class for sure! LOL
    GORGEOUS work girl!
    Big Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet image and gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just gorgeous!! Love the colors and pretty papers!! This image is so sweet as well!!
    Don't need to mention the coloring!! LOL Just gorgeous Lilian!!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete