Sunday, October 4, 2009

Mmmmm... Yes Please

And who would love to have a piece of that yummy pie??? Well - I would. The weather has been really awful here in Sweden this weekend - it's November weather - meaning rain, rain and rain. So I would only want to stay indoors and of course - a slice of that pie would be great.

Don't you just love this image? They are so cute together. I coloured "Mmm....yes please" with my copics - trying to keep the same colours as in the DPs - Eskimo Kisses (love, love, love those yummy papers).

Kept the layout rather clean. Chalked the edges with pine cone. Added the buttons from Eskimo kisses and snow flakes cut out with my punch.

Well - that's it. Hope to see you back here tomorrow - because then we have some new fun for you for our RoP/BnW challenge and also here on the BnW blog.

Kram and have a great Sunday!

Anki

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I am such a Big Belles n Whistles fan and am glad to say my local craft store Secret Crafter stock's them.
    I made a card for World Card Making Day with Tania Baking. I love the quality of the stamp's so crisp.
    Have a great day...
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, this has got to be one of my favourite images from this range.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is just gorgoues love those stamps to bits great detail love cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous Anki and you are making it hard to resist this paper!! So cute! Love this image and your layout is fabulous!! The buttons are a nice touch as well!!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous Anki and you are making it hard to resist this paper So cute Love this image and your layout is fabulous The buttons are a nice touch as well Kathy

    ReplyDelete