Monday, October 5, 2009

Sketchful Monday with Tania baking

Hello ladies!
Ready for another week of fun over at our BnW blog? Hope so.
I have a sketch for you and I would love to see what you can do with it.

If you leave a comment and a link to your card below - then you get the chance to be in the BnW Spotlight this weekend. I will choose 1 for Saturday and 1 for Sunday.
I also combined my sketch with our challenge over at our RoP/BnW Challenge blog. It's our talented Jodi who challenge us to make a card using the colours Orange, Brown and Green and also combine it with a sketch - luckily I made my own...*lol*
I coloured sweet Tania with my copics. Isn't she a darling. For my DPs I used both SU and some that I got at our local scrapevent Frändescrappen. Again - tried to keep a clean layout and of course - needed to use my leaf punch AGAIN... Hope you are not getting bored yet....hihi.........

Well - I will not keep you too long - off to your craftrooms and show me what you can do with the sketch. I am so much looking fwd to see your creations and who knows - maybe it's your card/project that will make it to the BnW Spotlight this weekend!!!


Kram and hope you will have fun!
Anki

14 comments:

  1. What a beauty you did with Tania dear!! She's simply adorable!! Lovely job, and I'll try to join in the fun too ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sketch Anki, and the card... WOW! Gorgeous work! =) I'll try to join in on this one!
    Big Hugs
    Lynda =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning piece of work! I really love autumn colours and they're so rich. Fantastic colouring of that gorgeous image too. Love it!!x :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning work ans a beautiful sketch too love the autumn colurs my favourite love cheryl xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card :)) i will try my best to comme back and join the fun! :))))) thanks, xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. have made a card using your sketch which was brilliant hope you like what I have done you can see my card
    here love cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. GOrgeous card!! I love the leaves and this image is so sweet!! I love your sketch and hope I will have time to try it out!!
    Just adorable!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous card. Love the image you've used and the colouring is amazing. I love the sketch and had to give this one a try. You can see my card here. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello,
    Great card , really like the layout and the leaves on the card :)
    I dont own any BnW stamps yet :( But am working on that haha .
    I thought I would still join in the fun and you can find my card here

    Thanks for looking ,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved this sketch and your card was beautiful. Here's my card
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card Anki!!! Here is mine:
    http://paperandstring.blogspot.com/2009/10/sketch-with-tania.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I hope I'm not late adding my creation tonight!! I had FUN!! Thank you!!

    Here is my entry.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So, even though the links of london wedding attire is given the prime links jewellery focus, it is important to look into links of london uk issues like the choice of hair and make-up, cheap links of london shoes that compliment the attire and links london jewellery other such seemingly trivial yet very cheap watch charm important details.Things to Look Out for friendship bracelets by choosing, shoes that compliment your sweetie bracelets uk wedding attire perfectly. Make sure to not only Links london Chains focus on the look of the shoe but to also pay links london pendants attention to the material of the shoe.

    ReplyDelete