Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday Spotlight!

The weekend is almost gone, but I hope you all have had a great one. I really wish we could
change the week - so we could have 4 days weekend and 3 days work. Anyone with me on that?? *lol*

So - I'm back with our second BnW Spotlight lady. She thought she was too late - but nope... I am sleeping when most of you are just enjoying your afternoon/evening (I live in Sweden as you all hopefully know). So I checked her card out first thing Saturday morning and it's supercute, stylish and wonderful.

Please let me introduce you to Vicky!
I love the softer orange, brown and green. Also - the pear swirls......wow!!
Well - I love Tania baking as well ;-) She's so supercute!
Congratulations Vicky and enjoy all the attention! Hope you BnW lovers will leave lot's of comments for Vicky here.

Remember - you never know when you might be in the BnW Spotlight. We love seeing your cards and projects - so it could be you anytime. We don't always tell you when...hihi....

Kram and enjoy your Sunday ladies!

Anki

5 comments:

  1. Vicky- I just love this!! STUNNING!!

    Anki- I am with you on the week change up- let me know how we can make it happen and I will help :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO!!! I'm so so excited!!! Thank you ever so much for choosing my card!!! I am so humbly honored!!! THANK YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Vicki - you really do have an exceptionally beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! Vicki, this is a gorgeous card! Love the colors you used for her and one of my favorite stamps too!!
    Great job girl!!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Vicki this card is so pretty!!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete