Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tasteful Tuesday

Hello everyone!!!


Are you feeling the rising fever???

No not mine this time.. it's the Belles 'nd Whistles fever, rising again!! Have you heard yet that this Friday it will be a New Release Blog Hop day? And if you visit the DT blogs, you'll find some teasing sneak peeks already!! Hehe it's so fun to play!



Summer always gives us the cutest images, and I know you are loving them, and they started already to grow on most of you! As you know, Summer announced our very own Belles 'nd Whistles Gallery: which you can find here. This is the place where you can all upload the cutest cards in the whole world!!



And today I want to show you a line up of cuteness I found there. There are lots I can tell you, but for today I chose these three:



Look at this lovely witch, made by Vanja. Isn't she beautiful?! I love how Vanja coloured our cutie witchie poo :) And lok at that matching charm!! Wonderful





Vanja




This lovely Belle card is designed by Elaine. Her elegant touch and gorgeous colouring struck me from the first time I saw this photo.






Elaine



last, but not least.. look at this one.. and pick up your jaw!! Mina has really brought this babe to life!! Mmm.. I can look at her all day!






Mina



Have a lovely day my friends! You can find the links to these lovely BnW talented fans. Go and visit them, and leave them some love. We're like a big BnW family.

smiles!!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, will be happy to the blog hop on Friday. Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - Way to go... I love seeing what everyone created with these gorgeous stamps. You girls are in the spotlight, I am in love with all of these cards! =)
    Hugs
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These are gorgeous! Everyone's creations are always so inspiring! Woohoo! Can't wait to see the new images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I can't believe I'm looking at my card, this is such an honour, thanks so much! :) The other two cards are stunning!
    The galery was such a great idea, I like that there is a place where we can show the cards we've made with these adorable stamps and see other people's creations, too.
    Looking forward to the blog hop, can't wait to see the new stamps! :)

    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! :) Loving the other two cards.

    Can't wait to check out the blog hop and see what the new designs look like in colour!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the gallery idea and to see all the pretty cards made with each stamp all together!!
    Gorgeous cards ladies and congrats on being in the spotlight!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow I cant believe my cards on here...thank you so much
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete