Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thinking of You

The holidays are fast approaching and so I wanted to be sure I create a card using this adorable stamp before Halloween. This stamp is called Scarecrow & Little Wizard. Most of you may find that this stamp can only be used for Halloween but, it can surely be used for Thanksgiving too.
You can easily just stamp the scarecrow only and use him alone.
The leaves don't change here in Hawaii so I accented my card with some artificial ones from a local craft store. I'd like to wish all of you who live in Canada a very Happy belated Thanksgiving! Hope you had a good one!
If you'd like to win this adorable stamp, stop by my blog for details.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful fall card!!! i love your use of raffia on this one! adorable! i kinda wish our leaves changed colors with the seasons in Hawaii... not just turn brown =D! hugs, Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jodi, this is amazing! I love the raffia frame you´ve created and you coloring is as stunning as always.
    Big hugs!
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely lovely and agin.. lovely!! Such exquisite rich colours hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Jodi this is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! Love these bright and rich fall colors and your coloring is amazing! The raffia just gives the perfect touch to it! Great job!!!!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  5. ABSOLUTELY STUNNING Jodi! I love the vivid colors you have used, and adding that straw behind the image... SOOOOO Very creative, I would have never thought to do that! =)
    Big Hugs
    Lynda =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous.. i love your coloring :) hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card!! I just adore this image and your coloring is fabulous!! Love your artificial leaves ~ they are gorgeous and look fab all mixed in with your card!! Love the Autumn feel!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely DARLING!!! You have used that cute, cute image to perfection...love the setting you have made for it...I can certainly send you all the leaves you may ever want...lol...Beautiful card, Jodi!!!!

    ReplyDelete