Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Caroling Wednesday!



Happy 'Hello' to you all out there! Woohoo time is flying and only 36 Days 'til Christmas! Are you ready to start your Christmas decorations soon? I am, as a matter of fact I hardly can't wait to get all my stuff down from the attic and start decorating our house inside and out. I looooove Christmas, it is my favorite time of the year. Lynda already showed you a fantastic Ornament yesterday made using Belle's Carols.

And to show you how versatile this stamp is I made a different kind of ornament using just part of the stamp and you get a completely different look. To create my snow globe ornament I used different kinds of Spellbinder dies and an acrylic shaker card pouch which I filled with coarse snow glitter and tiny marbles. Belle is colored using my Copics and the DP is from Basic Greys Eskimo Kisses paper collection. For decorating I used black metalic music notes and metallic snowflakes and a ribbon to hang the ornament. And the good thing is this is a quick project too :-) Great if you need a quick gift or it can even be used as a gift tag.







Thanks for stopping by today and nay comment you may leave!

And I hope to see you here next Monday for some real EXCITEMENT .... ;-)
Mark your calenders!!!!!!!

Hugs,
Iris

10 comments:

  1. wow.... Oh Iris, this is gorgeous!!! Now I want an ornament like that too. LOL
    LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
    Big Hugs
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Iris this is stuning...what a great idea
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Stamp! Great Colouring job! And soooo smart! This is also a great Christmas present to family and friends! You can make a new one every year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Iris!! Love that you made it as a shaker!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool ornament Iris! I love the snow globe idea and your coloring is wonderful as always!! ;D Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fabulous idea Iris!! I love this!! That frame is so pretty and matches the pretty image as well!! So cute this is!
    :)kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I JUST picked up a set of the shaker kits at the Super Scrapbooking Store in Pigeon Forge, TN (gosh, they'e got everything!) - this is a fabulous was to use them!! TFS!

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeos work Iris! Love the shaker ornament idea! Love the die cuts and details.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely ornament - such beautiful work and what a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete