Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Ginger Anyone?


Hej!
First of all - thank you soooo much for the wonderful and sweet comments on my project for the BnW blog hop. So much fun to see that so many of you wanted to join us and that you all agree: E Bell has done it again and thanks to Summer - we all can get a piece of her talent to work with!!!

Today I have a short post for you - showing you the supersweet image Gingerbread corner.
Isnt' she cute? Well - I'm not sure if we will be able to make such a wonderful Gingerbread house this year - but I think we will try. It will be so much fun for Isac to make one. However - it could be that he wants us to make a Gingerbread Ferrari instead :-)

I coloured the cute images with my copics. DPs are from the Eskimo Kisses range - of course *lol*. Ribbon from my stash.

Many of you wanted the template for the bottle tag/box. I received it from our local shop - Pysselakuten at our local scrapevent Vänerscrappen Nov 14th. Here's the template.

Tag:



Box:

You see "Glögg" mentioned - that is our mulled wine that we drink - adding almonds and raisins in the Glögg and then drink it while we are eating Gingerbread cookies. Vin = Wine.

This is the different sized that you can use - since the Glögg bottles normally are smaller and not as tall as the wine bottles. The lines that are marked indicates the score/fold lines +
where to attach the box to the tag. I hope that you will not have any difficulties in putting this one together. Don't hesistate to email me if you have any questions on how to put this together.


Here's the result again of the one that I made for the blog hop. You can of course alter it and decorate it as you see fit.

Kram and looking fwd to hear from you.

Anki

5 comments:

  1. Your colouring is just fantastic; I love the way you make the shadows, and the effects it gives ! Great card. Kram !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me please! Anki, this is one so cute card. I love the violett and red combi you used to dress her and the yellow-ish shadow around her gives the hole image so much depth. Thanks for sharing the bottle hanger pattern - I will definately try this one. Oh, and if your gingerbread house ends up with being a gingerbread Ferrari - please share this one with us too!

    Big hugs to you!
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and such lovely colours. Thanks for the info on the bottle tag.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Anki,i love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gingerbread Ferarri? lol! Kids are just so darling! Thanks for sharing your bottle holder tag! :) Your card is just beautiful as is your coloring! Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete