Wednesday, November 4, 2009

It's my birthday

and I got Belle singing for me - but not only that - I got the honor to pick the first winner from our blog-hop!!!!

So first of all - thank you ladies for all your lovely comments and that you joined us for our BnW blog-hop. We are so happy to hear that you love these cute images as much as we do.
Elisabeth has done it again! Her illustrations rocks!!! And so does Summer who turns them into these wonderful stamps - so that we all can play with them.

Well - I need to share another card with you - before I announce the first winner of these brand new stamps. I coloured Belle's Carols with my copics. Then I went for a rather clean layout with my Eskimo Kisses DPs. Added the Country Elegance flowers and some embellies in the center. Tied the blue polka dot ribbon and added the SU sentiment Merry X-mas (well - it could actually have been Happy Birthday as well - but I can't create b'day cards for myself - can I?? *lol*)

I hope you like it. Well - now over to what you really are here for - right?? The first winner of these adorable stamps is picked by Random org. She has left comments on all the DT blog-posts and answered Summer's question).


Congratulations Sharon Caudle!


Here's Sharon's answer to Summer's question:
"WOW WOW WOW!!!! Your card is just amazing! And lights too!!! Unbelievable!! What a stunning creation! Love ALL the stamps, and just how lucky are two people going to be (fingers crossed that I'm one of them! LOL!) I really enjoyed the blog hop! Thanks for all the fun, Summer! hugs! Awww crud! Forgot to say we leave out sugar cookies for Santa! Thanks again for all the yumminess! Now I need to go find a cookie to eat! :) hugs!"

Congratulations! Sharon - please send Summer your contact details so that she can ship this yummy prize to you!

And ladies - remember to pop by tomorrow - because then we will announce winner no 2!!

Kram

Anki

18 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you... Lovely card ♥Mervi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!
    Love this christmas card! The image is super cute and i love the colours
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW .... YAY.... SHARON.... Congratulations! I loved your comment... I laughed when you wrote "awww crud" LOL
    Way to go! I'm so happy for you!
    Great Big Hugs
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to you.. Happy Birthday to yu.. HPPY bIRTHDay dear Anki.. Happy Birthday to YOUUUUUUU!!! :)

    big big hugs for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card!! And a very happy birthday to you!!

    And congratulations to Sharon! I couldn't think of a better person to win these lovely stamps!! YAY Sharon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday tttttttooooo yyyyyooooouuuuuuu...right i will stop singine now...congratulations Sharon you lucky girl
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday sweet Anki!! I hope it is fabulous!!!
    Your card is adorable and I think she is singing to you!! How sweet! The colors are fab and of course this image is darling!!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH, Anki!!! I'm soooo stinkin' excited! What an awesome prize! And a HUGE Happy Birthday to you! I hope your day is filled with lots of love, laughter, friends, family, cake, and PRESENTS! :) Have a wonderful day and thanks again!! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh gosh...I was so excited I forgot to comment on your gorgeous card! I LOVE that image and your coloring and choice of papers are fabulous! Beautiful work, Anki! Happy Birthday again! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday to you!!! gorgeous card! love the colors!! and congrats to the winner! lucky girl! =D hugs, Kris

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very happy birthday to you, Anki! Yay, another year YOUNGER! Beautiful card, Anki! Love the colors and your coloring is just amazing! Congrats to Sharon! Lucky girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday to You. Beautiful card. Great papers. Congrats Sharon, lucky girl.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  13. happy birthday! hope you had a good one! sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. hAPPY bIRTHDAY GREAT CARD MY BIRTHDAY IS SUNDAY CROSS MY FINGER iM NUMBER 2 THAT WOULD BE THE BEST BIRTHDAY,hUGS SARAH K

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet image and beautiful card! Congrats to Sharon! Anki I hope you had a fabulous birthday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats Sharon! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun playing with the cute stamps :-)

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  17. So, even though the links of london wedding attire is given the prime links jewellery focus, it is important to look into links of london uk issues like the choice of hair and make-up, cheap links of london shoes that compliment the attire and links london jewellery other such seemingly trivial yet very cheap watch charm important details.Things to Look Out for friendship bracelets by choosing, shoes that compliment your sweetie bracelets uk wedding attire perfectly. Make sure to not only Links london Chains focus on the look of the shoe but to also pay links london pendants attention to the material of the shoe.

    ReplyDelete