Monday, November 9, 2009

Merry Monday with A Little Gingerbread Love



Merry Monday everyone!

I hope you all had the time to spend crafting
over the weekend.  I wish I did! LOL
I thought I would post a quick card
to show off one of our newest releases.
So I created a card using the
"Gingerbread Love" stamp.
I think these guys are just the cutest!
It makes me wish I was the one eating those
delicious looking gingerbread men!

I hate to admit this, but I just have to!!!
I am normally always prepared for a post.
I arrived home from a trip, and realized
that it was my turn to post something.
I had nothing prepared!
I thought I would lose my mind!
I went right into panic mode, but took a
deep breath and got right to work and decided
that I would make a cute, but simple card!
Thankfully I had such an adorable image to use.

This was one of those cards that you just sort of start placing
papers, and wait to see how it looks.
Totally random, and definitely different! LOL


So, I apologize for my quick post today.
I hope you all have been enjoying the different cards our
wonderful design team have been making for you.

If you've ordered any of these stamps I'm sure you will
be getting them any day now! 
Isn't that exciting?
I know that we can't wait to see what you are
all creating!
Don't forget to show us, by adding your creations to
the Belles 'n Whistles Gallary!

Wishing you all a Merry & Crafty Monday!


3 comments:

  1. totally love these stamps and your card is amazing such beautiful detail as usual love cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card!! I just adore this image and your gingerbread men in the back are fabulous!!!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I'd hate to see what you can do with plenty of time - adorable card! TFS!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete