Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Rockin' Tuesday

Hello Everyone and Happy Tuesday! Wow what great fun we all had on our 2. Blog Hop and the first Belles 'n Whistles Christmas Release!!! You guys were all so great playing a long. Thanks so much much for your participation! Don't forget tomorrow and on Thursday we will be announcing the winners of the great Blog Hop prize :-) So make sure to come back and check if you are one of the lucky winners ;-) I'll keep my fingers crossed for all of you :-)

For the card I like to show you today I used a very cute image from the new Christmas Release called Rockin' Around! How cute is little Belle riding her little rocking horse and dreaming of Santa?! Reminds me of myself when I was that little...I had a horse like that and loved to ride it :-)







This and all the other adorable images are availabe in the store right now!!! Make sure you get yours while they last! And remember to come back tomorrow for the revealing of the first lucky winner!

Thanks for visiting today and any comments you may leave!





8 comments:

  1. i just love this image!!! reminds me of my DD#1 when she first got hers... well she was frightened at first! great job Iris! it's very stunning! hugs, Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is gorgeous. A lovely image for a child's Christmas card. Love the colouring you have done and the colours used.

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so gorgeous i am in the queue for this when we can get them in the uk. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so very pretty!! Love your coloring!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card and love this image!! We have two big rocking horses that the girls just love and I can't wait to color up this image!! Love your mat ~ so pretty!!!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so pretty! Love this image! Your coloring is just amazing, Iris!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Iris, such a cute image.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Iris, this card is gorgeous! I love the papers you used and your coloring is fabulous! I love, love, love this image!!! hugs!

    ReplyDelete