Thursday, November 5, 2009

Softer Side of the Holidays

It's the softer side of the holidays when using pink! I for one love pink and just had to use this for a sweet image like Rockin' Around. I decided to create an easel card, it's my first one and I actually thought it was something complicated...it's really easy!
Here is a side view of the card. To hold the card up like an easel I have punched out 3 little red snowflakes and added some clear dewdrops over them.
Here's what the card looks like from the front and opened. As I was making this card I could only think of my niece who is 2 years old. I will definitely give this to her for Christmas!
Be sure to get your Belles n' Whistles stamps now...the holidays are fast approaching!!
Thanks for your visit today, hope you have a great Friday!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Jodi! Love your gorgeous coloring and DP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable Jodi! I love the colors you've chosen and you colored this super cute image to perfection. Like the idea with the snowflakes and the dew drops to hold the card up!!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Jodi! i think that's my favorite image from this past release... Christmas is mainly for the kiddies here so it's perfect... Love you easle card... hugs, Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Image is so sweet and colored beautifully, love your adorable card! ~Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! The image is so sweet and reminds me of the little girls in my life and my daughters who aren't so little now, but when they were!!
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling!! Everyone is making easel cards now!! I need to get with the program!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!! This image is sweet and your coloring is fabulous!! Love the layout as well!!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete