Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thank Goodness it's Thursday!

I cannot WAIT for Friday! But while I do, I'll share with you my version of the new stamp, Rockin' Around--she's tooo adorable! I'll announce winner number two of our Christmas Release Blog Hop as well! =)


So here she is, Rockin' Around, The Christmas Tree--both new stamps in the Belles 'n Whistles Christmas Release I. Did you catch that? I said Christmas Release I. That would have to mean that there will be a Christmas Release II, right?! Mmm hmmm, that's right! Six more BEAUTIFULLY CUTE Elisabeth Bell Christmas designs will be pre-selling before you know it and they are just as fabulous if not MORE fabulous than the first Christmas Release! Wanna know when they're coming? You'll have to stick around this place for the details!

Now for our second winner....
Congratulations Tammi!
Tammi's answer to my question was as follows:
"AMAZING cards and projects by the DT, I love these types of blog hops done with recipes, etc, lots of fun seeing what everyone came up with these darling images! We don't put out Christmas cookies anymore (boys are all grown) but when we did it was sugar cookies...now on Christmas Eve we get together with a bunch of family and play games/eat a big dinner/open presents, a wonderful time. :) "
Tammi, please contact me with your address so that I can get your goodies out in the mail! ;D

Happy Thursday all!
Summer =)

9 comments:

  1. Aww, I'm lovin all the new stamps, and you've coloured them beautifully
    Happy Belated Birthday!
    Lynne
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Summer... your mojo is so busy right now!! It's lovely indeed.. and yay!! Another Christmas release eh?! :) Sssshh.. don't tell anyone.. it's a secret!! lol

    congrats Tammi.. and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Summer!!! The flowers look so cool on the swirly paper!! This is such a cute image and did you say another release??? That sounds magical ~ can't wait to see them!!!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sweet card! Oh WOW! WOOOHHOOOOO I can't believe I won these darling stamps! Thanks so much!! And a release two, looking forward to seeing them! Thanks again...hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Tammi! Love this image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning card Summer...the image is so cute...congratulations Tammi
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL card Summer!!! Congrats Tammi and I can't wait to see your creations!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Tammie... I'm soexcited for your win, I can't wait to see what you'll create with these cuties.....
    GORGEOUS card Summer!
    Big Hugs
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete