Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Thankful Tuesday

Hi All!!

How are my favourite bloggers out there!! Yes I'm speaking to you, lovely BnW fans :))

Have you recieved your Christmas BnW stamps yet? I hope that our fab gallery will be filled with more cuteness from all of you soon! I'm dying to see what you come up with! :) I'm having fun with them! Well I'm here again with more cuties from ur BnW fans.. these came from the galley! I stealed them!! Shhh.. don't tell on me! lol

Leave them some love here, and go and visit their lovely blogs :) You won't be disappointed :) If you'd like to see your cards here someday as well, don't forget to purchase your BnW stamps, and upload your creations in our fabulous gallery!

Here comes today's gor-geous picks from me!:






From Simone






From Vicky
(AngelDrummer
)





and also from talented Kim


Thank you lovely ladies for sharing your awesome talent with us!! Keep them comin'!! :)

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful line-up you have chosen Rosette! The talent of these BnW fans always amazes me! Keep them coming everyone! =) I just love browsing the gallery! =)
    Hugs
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOrgeous cards!!! Love the fab variety!! I remember seeing each of these in the gallery as well!! Such pretty cards ladies and COngrats on being featured!!!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cards by the fans!!!! when you Love something, you'll do great with it! TFS the wonderfl creations Rosette! hugs, Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I am in total shock at being featured will be telling all my family and friends :)
    I don't have any of the new release yet but as my birthday is next week, I am keeping my fingers crossed x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are just darling! Gorgeous work ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww..thanks, Rosette, for featuring my card! Congrats to the rest of the girls too! Aweome cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so very much Rosette! What a huge surprise. All of the cards are beautiful! Lots of talented ladies out there! Hugs!
    Simone

    ReplyDelete