Friday, November 27, 2009

A Variation on a Theme...


Hiya! I think I may have a new obsession... Has anyone noticed the abundance of gift boxes around me lately?! They are such fun to make though & I am comforted by the fact that at some point they will come in useful, that is if I can bear to part with them!

This one is definately finding a new home though & already contains the cutest pair of teeny socks I've ever seen!

A bit of a departure from the run of Christmas themed projects from me today. However the stamp I used for this project is a christmas one called Belle's Carols. No sign of Belle though! It's funny but as soon as I saw this stamp I immediately thought how cute the little group of toys would look on their own for a child's card.


Don't you agree?

Image is coloured with distress inks & DP is Future Baby by Paper Adventures. Apologies for the appalling picture quality :( it really is fairly dismal around me today. I hope you are faring better!

{{{Hugs}}}

Nikki xxx

8 comments:

  1. If I could make gift boxes this well I would make them every single day Nikki...stunning creation
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! Just perfect I'd say.
    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny! I just made a bunch of little boxes last night! Using my Cricut, and white 12x12 card stock. I wanted to see how big they'd be. I'll have quite a few small gifts that will fit in them. It was fun putting them all together! And they're soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh what beautiful Nikki,i love the image and,colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowee Nikki.. this is just fabulous!! What a lovely gift box you made! And yes you're right.. the toys look really fab :)Amazing creation... Love it to bits hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, even though the links of london wedding attire is given the prime links jewellery focus, it is important to look into links of london uk issues like the choice of hair and make-up, cheap links of london shoes that compliment the attire and links london jewellery other such seemingly trivial yet very cheap watch charm important details.Things to Look Out for friendship bracelets by choosing, shoes that compliment your sweetie bracelets uk wedding attire perfectly. Make sure to not only Links london Chains focus on the look of the shoe but to also pay links london pendants attention to the material of the shoe.

    ReplyDelete