Monday, December 28, 2009

Another Peek...

From another image! Have you heard? A new collection is about to be released and it is oh-so-Sweet! 6 new images by the wonderfully talented Elisabeth Bell will begin shipping the end of next week. Above is another peek at another image from this Sweet Things Collection.

I'll give little peeks each day between now and December 31 though you'll want to check in on the first day of the New Year when the entire Collection will be showcased! ;D I will also be holding a sale come January 1st...more details to come in the next few days!

Sorry for these peeks...they seem a bit evil, LOL! Just a little something to hold us over until January 1st, when the good stuff begins! =)

Happy holidays to you!
Summer =)

10 comments:

  1. OMG! Yes, I'm getting so excited and anxious to see the new images!!! LOL ... you're so bad! :) I love it ... it's like waiting for a Birthday present or something! I know it will be amazing like all her others! I can't wait! :)
    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow what can that image possibly be, I can see hearts so something for valentines perhaps???
    I would say thanks for sharing but as this is like torture I won't lol.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing the new images.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, the peeks are evil! I am so looking forward to seeing the new stamps. Happy New Year!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is like Christmas for the second time, I'm totally excited

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting! Just in time to spend my gift certificates. Thanks for them by the way. You did a wonderful job on them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhhhhhhhhhhh, this peek looksssssssssss good! cant wait xxx

    i have received my win yesterday.. thank you for all the extra's xxxx love it all xxxx

    ReplyDelete