Sunday, December 27, 2009

A Little Peek...

Okay, so this'll be another short post as I am still recovering from the Christmas rush. And nooooo, I did not do any after-Christmas-sales shopping! Ah-ah, no way! Let me tell you though, real quick, about an exciting new collection filled with Sweet Things! In fact, that's what I'm calling them...the new "Sweet Things" Collection! They will become available the first week of the new year! And as usual, Elisabeth has designed some truly Sweet images that make up this very versatile set! ;D Perfect for Valentines as well as year-round use, I cannot wait to share these with you!

For now though, a little sneak peek above...

I'll be back with more, perhaps tomorrow!

Summer =)

8 comments:

  1. Take your time recovering!! I think we are all probably in the same boat. The sneak peek looks very interesting - very bad of you teasing us like that! but i know they will be fantastic!
    :0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the rest and can't wait to see the new stamps.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, it looks like my favourite drawing "Beary Big Hugs"...

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look great cant wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see your new Sweet Things collection and what you and your DT will come up with. Thanks again for your fun and all inspiring 25-day Advent Calendar event!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting. That preview looks so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cant wait to see the rest! happy New Year! Hugs;moni

    ReplyDelete