Saturday, December 26, 2009

Whew!

'Twas the Night Before Christmas, by Iris.
Thanks Iris for the beeeautiful Christmas card! ;D

I hope your Christmas was a wonderful one! Are you pooped?!? I am pooped! So much so, that I regret that today's posting is not only late, it is at least 5 paragraphs shorter than I had originally planned! I had planned to announce, of course, the winners of the three $35 Christmas Day Gift Certificates, ending the wonderful Advent Calendar fun! I had also planned to include in today's post some news regarding sneak peaks from the upcoming collection...it is a Sweet one! I had even planned to let you in on a little info regarding a $ale on the Belles 'n Whistles site, coming very soon! But I am just too pooped as I am sure you all are too! So today's Day-After-Christmas post will be short and sweet--I'll keep to just announcing the winners of the Gift Certificates. They are:


Congratulations you three! Please contact me with your mailing information so that I may get your gift certificates out in the mail to you! =)

Thank you, one and all, for joining us for our Advent Calendar this Christmas season! And may the joy of the season remain with us all through the new year as well! I hope you'll check in with me again tomorrow. I'll try to do what I had planned on doing today...get you a sneak peak of the next collection, coming soon, as well as fill you in on the details of a wonderful sale!

Don't forget to visit again tomorrow!

Summer =)

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the lucky winners and thank you to you for giving us all chance to have won during the Advent Calender opening. I know what you mean about feeling pooped, hope you can have some peaceful time now or a bit..xxx
    Love Anita..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Kim, Nicola and Shirley!!!
    Thank you for the Advent, it's been really fun to read your posts everyday and see all the beautiful creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    congratultions to the winners :-)
    And thank you for the wonderful calender!!
    XX Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the lucky winners and Thanks for everything!!
    Blessings
    Mary Lou

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and congratulations to all the winners.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to ALL the winners!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh what a fabulous surprise, thank you so much for a wonderful Advent. I still can´t believe I have won. Congratulations Kim and Shirley, my two fab blogging buddies.
    Hugs,
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how fantastic!!!!
    Thank you so much for giving us the chance to win your fabulous prize. I am so thrilled to have won and congratulations to Nicola and Shirley!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful Christmas present, thank you so much I can't believe I won! And congrats to Nicola and Kim, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to Kim, Nicola and Shirley! :-D

    You are very welcome Summer! ;-)

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for the fun Advent giveaway each day! I loved coming here to visit to see the new creations, and reading about the different traditions and such! :) Something I looked forward to each day! Congratulations to all the winners! Yayyyy!
    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats girls! Enjoy your shopping trip! :) Thank so much Summer for the wonderful Advent Calendar! I can't wait to hear about the sale...I've got some xmas $$ to spend! :)
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete