Tuesday, January 5, 2010

As Sweet As A Cupcake!




Hello everyone and a Happy Tuesday! I hope you all had a fantastic Holiday Season and could enjoy some quality time with famliy and friends! I sure had a wonderful time and hubby and I really enjoyed the time off with lots of relaxing, good books & movies, long walks, great food etc. But unfortunately everything has to come to an end and everything is back to everyday life already at my house since yesterday.

As Sweet As A Cupcake...doesn't Belle look like that? This 'Cupcake' image from our just released Sweet Things Collection is just too adorable and so versatile as well. Use her throughout the year for Birthdays, Valentine, Anniversaries etc. You'll find more close up pictures and description at my blog. This and all the other images from the Sweet Things Collection are for pre-order now in the store and shipping begins January 8th! Also select seasonal stamps are on SALE now!






This year I like to send out quite a few Valentine Cards to family and friends, I hope I can keep up with my resolution :-) So far it looks pretty good..lol but I still have a lot more to create.
What I want to know from you, do you usually send out Valentine Cards? (other than to your hubby of course! ;-) )

I would love to hear from you!
And thanks for visiting us here today at the Belles 'n Whistles Blog!

Hugs,


17 comments:

  1. ohhh Iris, I'm so loving what you did with this adorable image. I ordered her and can't wait to get it. Thanks for this gorgeous inspirational card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These stamps are truly heart warming, I love them all - they bring back so many memories for me- each one a different memory and all so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful! Can't wait for mine to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is really gorgeous image and you coloured it fantastic! Great layout! Hugs,moni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is gorgeous Iris. What a beautiful image I think I have to get this. Love all your gorgeous rich details. I only send a Valentines to hubby, never thought of sending others out, maybe I will seeing as I'm always stuck for reasons to make cards! Happy New Year! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, she's precious and your card is fabulous! I don't send out Valentine's Cards. Before his death, my husband and I used to exchange them on occasion but it's never been a big deal holiday for us. Of course, seeing some of these adorable images makes me think about changing my mind.... - Gina

    ReplyDelete
  7. These images are just adorable! Can't wait to order them. The only Valentine cards I send out any more are to my sorority sisters and to Organization Write Home, I believe it was formerly known as Cards for Hero's. A great org. sending homemade cards overseas for our boys and girls to send back home to family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowww Iris,what a beautiful card ,i love your image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Love this image! Beautiful papers and coloring. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is simply gorgeous def on my wish list :)
    I usually send one to my BF and my mum and nan from my son's as i love making valentine themed card's lol
    hugs amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So Beautiful coloured... Love the colours too.. Se is soooo sweet and on the way home to mee also.. very soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. The new images are all gorgeous. Personally I don't send Valentine cards.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG! This is soooo gorgeous Iris! I love the colors and you color fabulously! Wow! I could stare at this card for hours! :) Love it!
    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW Iris this is gorgeous! Love the papers and colors and all the detail is stunning! I love this one toO!! Surprise!! haha
    :)kathy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Iris, your colouring is just fab.the new stamps are lovely.
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  16. This card is breathtaking....simply breathtaking! I cannot imagine how long it took for you to make this!! Now I want a copic airbrush system too!! Just love this series of stamps.
    Thanks so much for sharing your talent!
    Sue B

    ReplyDelete
  17. Iris, what a beautiful card! Your coloring, paper matching, and embellishments are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete