Friday, January 8, 2010

Beary Big Hugs to Each of YOU!!!

I hope that each of you had a joyous holiday season and I extend my very best wishes to you for a New Year filled with much happiness, many smiles, and all of the crafting time that you want!!



This new collection, SWEET THINGS is absolutely precious---every single image has so much personality and sweetness!! I couldn't wait to use the darling Beary Big Hugs for my first Friday Sketchers DT sample card of this New Year!

This little image is so cute that I couldn't stop at just one image---I had to color two more so I could use them to decorate a little canister to match the card!! Although the little heart on Teddy's cheek just chimes out VALENTINE'S DAY, you can certainly imagine so many more uses for this stamp--Teddy Bears are appropriate all the yearround!!



I hope you will take a moment and visit me on my blog to see all of the details of this set...and there might be a surprise awaiting you there...smile

Don't forget to rush over to Summer's Store to make your selection of the seasonal stamps that are on sale!! AND, these little SWEET THINGS darlings begin shipping TODAY!!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by our Belles 'n Whistles blog today and we hope you will return often!!! Have a magnificent weekend!!

7 comments:

  1. Adorable! Great little set! Love the patterned papers and that image is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is an adorable set, both items are gorgeous.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Can't wait to get this image! One of my favorites! All your ideas are so fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning project Jacgue! Love the cute image! Hugs, moni

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just adore this image! So cute! And a gorgeous set from Jacque!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always create beautiful one of a kind works of art. I really like this cutie hugging her teddy.

    ReplyDelete