Monday, January 4, 2010

Celebrating every day

Happy Monday my friends!


Yes, life is now slowly getting back to normal. Next Thursday the kids start school. But thank God it was a lovely Holiday Season, and I had also some time to share with you all my creations.








We the BnW DT had such fun presenting you these babes on New Year, and I want to share with you one of the cards I made with them. For those of you who want to see what I did with them during these last days, you can visit my blog here. Take a cup of coffee and go and check the DT blogs, you will be amazed at the cuteness o these images when put in cards and other creations.

This is another new BnW stamp from the sweet Things release. It is called Kitty Love, and I'm sure lots of us can identify with these cute picture. The products I have used are most of them available ar Summer's other store: Roses on Paper. For more close up photos , visit my blog.



Take care ,and don't forget that these babes are now on preorder at Belles 'nd Whistles.. Hurry up and go and check the Holiday Sale that Summer has in her Store. The Belles 'nd Whistles are going pretty well, and I don't want you to be disappointed.

Smiles

11 comments:

  1. The new stamps are lovely! Looking forward to playing with them. My kids went back to school this morning -- hard to adjust after being off for 2 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful card image is so gorgeous and fab colour combo! Hugs, moni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this is wonderful, I just love everything about it.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable Rosette. This image is just super cute and the color combo you chose for it is just perfect! Your coloring rocks, as always sweetie!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Absolutely Beautiful!!..Fabulous image and coloring!!..Happy New Year Rosette!!..Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have truly outdone yourself with this set- each time i see it in a different project/card they look even more spectacular- if that is possible.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rosette, this one is gorgeous! Well, all of yours are, but I love this! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. THis is simply gorgeous!!! Love this color combo and that image is so sweet!!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely! One of my fave color groups portrayed in this beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete