Thursday, January 28, 2010

Cupcakes Make Everyone Happy!

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are doing well. Rather than creating a card I decided to go blog hopping just to see what kind of cards all of you are creating with our newest collection called Sweet Things and I came across this bright and beautiful card!
This stamp is called Cupcake and was beautifully done by Vicki Parson!
I just LOVE how pretty she looks in yellow and how happy this card is! Not only did she create this card but this one below as well. This stamp is called Beary Big Hugs, I love that she made a Christmas card with her.
Keep on creating with Belles n' Whistles you never know when you will be featured here! Better yet, create a file in our Belles n' Whistles gallery so we can easily find your creations there.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

5 comments:

  1. Pure sunshine on a card, Beautiful!
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning both of them.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very cute! Lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWW!! Jodi, you are SUCH a sweetheart!! Thank you so much for showing my creations here!! I just adore these images and enjoyed every bit of creating these!! :) I sure do love seeing the brilliant DT creations and have REALLY missed it this last week without my computer!! Can't wait to get caught up!! HUGS ...and now that I have my computer, I can add these to the gallery!! YAY!! :)

    ReplyDelete