Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I Love You Beary Much!





Hello all and Happy Wednesday! Today I like to show you a Valentine card I made recently by order for a friend. And what image better to use than "Beary Big Hugs"?! This is one of my absolute favorite images. I just love the impression on her face and how dearly Belle is hugging her teddy bear.....just too cute!

I also got a little wild with my Spellbinder dies on this one ;-) Besides some half-pearls the only embellies I 've used on this card.  As frame for my image I used the pendant Fleur di Lis and the border is called Renaissance Hearts. I colored Belle using my Copics and did some airbrushing around her and on the sentiment (from The Greeting Farm) as well. Papers are from SEI.

Valentine is approaching fast but it's not too late yet! So get crafty and if you don't have the right stamp take a look here! I'll hope you like my card.





 

 

Thanks for visiting us here today on the Belles 'n Whistles Blog.

Hugs, 


19 comments:

  1. I really like this stamp a lot!!! So cute.
    Lovely paper and beautiful nesties. Suburb coloration
    Sinikka :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful image, beautifully coloured for a stunning card - inside and out! I love this! Warmest wishes, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. O Wooooow So cuuuuute! *me like a lot*. I just love all the wonderful things in your blog!

    hugs from Camilla In Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautifully! I very much like your style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow what a beautiful card i love the detailing with the pearls, and the image is beautifully coloured

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful, Iris! Love the color combo - it looks so soft. Thanks for coming to the recsue hun!

    Beary big hugs,
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning, so fab gorgeous image and love papers! Hugs,moni

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card - that's one of my current fave stamps - haven't tried those colours though
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. AMAZING coloring!!! Beautiful pearl treatment!! :) Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card ! i love these images ! wow !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, so cute and wonderful!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, what a beautiful card. Cute image, beautifully coloured. Lovely paper also.
    Lots of gorgeous things in your blog, i found lots of inspiration her. Thank you for sharing.
    (sorry my english, I`m norwegian =) )

    ReplyDelete
  13. HOLY COW Woman!!! This is just gorgeous!!! A card like that should be in a museum! WOW!
    Big Hugs
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Iris, it's GORGEOUS! Lovely colors, DP's, and that image is perfect!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and following! I'll follow you too....gorgeous creations here!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Iris, its my 1st time here and I have become a follower. Your creations are totally awsome and this stamp...is just darling.

    Hugs
    Lisa.xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Iris your card is amazing! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete