Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Introducing the Belles 'n Whistles Birthday Calendar

Hello and Happy Hump Day all! Are you like me? Forgetting birthdays all the time? Ooohh let me tell you I'm so bad with remembering birthdays *sigh* I had a wonderful Birthday Calendar once but since my last move it is lost....and so am I without it *lol* But I hope not any longer because the Belles 'n Whistles DT came up with the great idea to make a Birthday Calendar. Each month on the 20th (or the next week day if the 20th is on a weekend) we are showing birthday calendar page samples here on the blog. We've also created a template for you to use if you like to join us. In the sidebar you'll find a link to download the template (PDF).

We hope you do join us in making a birthday calendar and uploading your creations into the Belles 'n Whistles Gallery! What a great project to use your Belles 'n Whistles stamps. We would love to see what you are creating and like to showcase some samples here on the blog!

Ok so let's start with the January page! I chose Belle's Carols for my page and colored this adorable image using my Copics. Even it is a Christmas stamp it's very versatile. Well for me Belle is singing Happy Birthday now instead of Christmas Carols ;-) I decided to create each page using a different base color. And for January I chose a cool blue together with bright colors. I also stamped some swirls around the template to decorate it.








Thanks for stopping by and visiting our blog today. Hope to see some creations soon in our Belles 'n Whistles Gallery! Find more details about this calendar page on my blog.

Iris




4 comments:

  1. Absolutely Sunning Iris.... Now you've gone and lit the fire... I can't wait to see what other create! =)
    Big Hugs
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous work Iris! Will get cracking on this one as soon as I finish my other cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great calendar and image is so cute! Fab colouring! Hugs,moni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iris, beautiful colour work. Beautiful design. Beautiful in every way!
    xx Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete