Friday, January 15, 2010

it´s chocolat time!



Giving away some chocolat to make someone happy is a good thing. Having the perfect card to go with it is even better. So I was on the lookout for a way of combining the card and the box in one project - and here´s what I came up with.
To decorate this little gift I used the cute "Kitty Love" stamp from the new Sweet Things Collection. Oh, you can see so clearly how much these two love each other!
I wanted to use some chocolat-ey browns and decided that blue was the best color to go with it. The blue designer´s paper was chosen because it matches the pattern from the cusion so wonderful. And the saying is about friends and chocolat so could there be anything better?



The box itself can be opened on the side to take out the chocolat.
If you open the box you can lift up the "card part" of the box. Inside I added a little window, covered with acetate, to allow a little peek on the content of the box:



I think that´s a cute way to show someone how important he/she is for your life. And if he/she loves you as much as you care about him/her maybe he/she will share the chocolat - that´s true love then! ;o)

Okay, so let me know, do you want me to create a template for this box? It´s 6 7/8" x 3 7/8" x 1 1/4" in my version here.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend and one of those friends that share his chocolat with you!

14 comments:

  1. Oh this is delish for sure! What an awesome gift box. I don't know anyone who wouldn't love to receive that! =)
    Beautiful Kathrin!
    Big Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh i would love a template for this its gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Yeah, this would make me happy! It is so lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes please this is a wonderful box the perfect size to add choclates to. Thanks for sharing.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous project! I'd love to see you make a template for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chocolate, Friends, and pretty crafty gifts. A lovely combination.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh wowww,what beautiful box ,i love your image and papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a beautiful box! I love the color combo and your beautifully colored image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eine wunderschöne Box, toll gestaltet ist sie, klasse
    lg gila

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great box, and so love chocolate! Fab image! Hugs, moni

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just fabulous Kathrin! Eine ganz tolle Idee mit der Box!

    Knuddels,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is a fab box... and it would be nice if you could make a tut...

    hugs
    bianca

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! I loved your projects! I'm from Brazil and I bought this chocolate in Italy and I never find in Brazil.

    ReplyDelete