Saturday, January 23, 2010

Kitty Love

Happy Saturday everyone!

A quick post from me today - since we are leaving for Vattenpalatset (the Waterpalace) in our hometown. So I guess it's not going to be a blogging and cardmaking Saturday for me - but a play, "splash water on everyone"-kind of day instead :-)

We are going with my sister Louise and her family - so I am sure Isac and his younger cousin Julia will have tons of fun together.

I just wanted to share this little card that I made with the image Kitty Love from the new release over at BnW. I challenged myself to use purple and pink together and I must say that I am pleased with the result.

Coloured her with my copics. Added flowers and some dew drops.

Hope you like it and now I am off to try to get into that swimsuit (horror... *lol*)

Kramis and have a wonderful weekend!

Anki

7 comments:

  1. Very cute card and the colours go so very well together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, so cute image and fab papers. Great design! Hugs,moni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, she is adorable. Purple and pink went along fine. Nice coloring.

    Oh, and splashing water sounds like more fun that whatever it was you had plan :) Have lots of fun and take lots of pictures.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love those colours together especially with the little bit of lime in there. Gorgeouse image perfectly coloured.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! The colors are so pretty together :)
    TFS! Have fun at the water park!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete