Sunday, January 10, 2010

Loooong Overdue...


My sincerest apologies for not posting this on Friday like I was supposed to! Thank you all for your wonderful comments on the new Sweet Things Collection! Clearly they are well loved! ;D The release of this new Collection was on the 1st of January with the promise that a random winner would be chosen (from those who left comments to that post) to receive the complete collection.....that lucky winner happens to be:


Congratulations to you Kerri! Please contact me with your address info so that I can get your Sweet Things Collection out in the mail to you! =)
Thank you all for your wonderful comments! So glad you like the new stamps!

A happy upcoming week to all!

Summer =)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kerri enjoy your prize.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kerri! Can't wait to see your creations with this wonderful collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Kerri - enjoy them, I know you´ll love them as much as all the DT does!
    Hugs,
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  4. ACK!!! Thank you sooo much! They are all so totally adorable and I can't wait to play with them!

    ReplyDelete