Saturday, January 9, 2010

Love is in the air

and first of all - Happy Anniversary to my Mom and Dad - they celebrate their 45th wedding anniversary today!! Congratulations and you're the best parents anyone could ask for!
So doesn't I have the perfect card to show you today for this occasion? :-)
This new cute image - Sweet love from - the latest BnW release.
I coloured this cute couple with my copics and went for a clean layout with several layers.
Added a few dew drops and roses - but left the couple to shine in the center of the card.

Well - this post is not going to be long - but if you have made a card with any of the latest BnW images - please put a link on your comment below - since we would love to show your work here in the BnW Spotlight as well!

Kram and have a wonderful weekend!
Anki

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, so cute image and Happy anniversary to your parents! Hugs, moni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and happy anniversary to your parents, there are not too many couples these days that can say they are celebrating 45 years. Wonderful.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Anki!

    Happy Anniversary to your parents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I am sure your parents will love it.
    45 years, Congratulations to your parents.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Such a sweet image, I can't wait to get my set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful!!! I hope I can create something as gorgeous as this when I get my stamp. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful what a cute image, love the layers too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is sooo gorgeous Anki and Happy Anniversary to your parents!!!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to your parents!!! Love the image and the card.

    xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Anki,
    WOW... 45years... Congratulations to your parents!!
    Your card is really pretty and sweet.
    XX Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anki, beautiful card! Full delight!

    ReplyDelete