Friday, January 29, 2010

Surprise!



Happy friday to all of you!
Surprise - this is the name of this wonderful stamp from the new Sweet Things Collection. I love this cutie. He´s sitting there, all dressed up, with that nice wrapped pressie and the flowers - but if you look close you can tell from the slingshot in his pocket that he´s all boy!

But surprise is not only the stamp´s name, you also get a surprise if you "open" the card:



A little piece of cardstock hidden in the inner part of the card appears. I was a bit afraid of this technique, called wiper card, probably being difficult to do but was I wrong! It is so easy and fast to do and looks so great! If you want to know more, feel free to read the post on my blog here.

I am wishing all of you a wonderful weekend with a lot of time for crafting!

7 comments: